Health & Safety at Thairapy Lounge Salon: COVID-19 Update 2
March 21, 2020
Dear friends and valued guest,
Due to the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are temporarily closing.
To help flatten the curve and contain the spread of COVID-19, Thairapy Lounge Salon will be closed March 22-March 31st. Our plan as of right now is to reopen April 1st.
Please know that no one on our team is ill and we have not been mandated to close, at this time. We feel that we have a social responsibility to protect our community.
We are working on rescheduling appointments currently booked through this period.
If you would like to book or reschedule a service for after March 31st, feel free to call and leave us a message at the salon (we’ll be checking them), book online, or send us a message.
We will keep you updated as more information becomes available.
We encourage everyone to remain indoors & keep safe!
As always, thank you for your understanding, patience, and loyal support.
We look forward to serving you once again very soon!
Thairapy Lounge Salon Team
Health & Safety at Thairapy Lounge Salon: COVID-19 Update
March 18th, 2020
We are committed to safeguarding the health of our customers and service team. As we monitor the spread of COVID-19, we want to keep you informed about what Thairapy Lounge Salon is doing to prevent the spread of Coronavirus in our community and how you can help. Stay healthy & aware! For continuing updates, follow us on social @thairapyloungesalon
What We’re Doing:
- You can expect to see our staff cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often, including door knobs, phones, salon chairs, credit card machines and the tools we use to perform services.
- Waiving Cancellation Fees.
- We have adjusted our schedules to operate in
accordance with the CDC’s new regulations for
number of people in an establishment.
- Asking guests to arrive at their exact appointment time so that we abide by no more than 10 people at a time congregating.
- We are increasing and adding to our current supply of cleaning and sanitizing materials to ensure our employees can clean and disinfect the salon and spa even more thoroughly throughout the course of the day.
- Our employees are receiving additional Health & Sanitation to prevent the spread of germs.
- Hand sanitizer is located throughout every area.
- Before performing each service, our stylist, estheticians, massage therapist and nail techs are required to sanitize their hands before, after and during services.
- Gloves are put on at the start of each spa service appointment, and are changed if the service is interrupted for any reason (leaving the room, touching their face, etc).
- New, fresh bed paper is pulled onto the bed for each client. On top of this, our spa rooms are heavily sanitized and scrubbed down in between clients.
- We never double dip waxing sticks, and brow brushes and spoolies are disposed after each use.
- All tools used are heavily sanitized and soaked in alcohol.
Please know that cleanliness and sanitation has always been a big part of running our salon and spa, and we already follow strict guidelines from local health departments. Our health and sanitation commitments will always be the same; to go above and beyond the industry standard, and we take this very seriously.
What You Can Do:
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
- If you are feeling under the weather, you must reschedule your appointment to avoid the spread of germs.
- If you have traveled internationally in the previous 14 days, cancel your appointment in order to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Avoid bringing any guest to your appointment to keep the number inside the salon at a minimum.
- Wash your hands regularly and at every opportunity.
- We have antibacterial soap in all of our bathrooms, along with hand sanitizer at our cash desk that you can utilize as much as you like.
- Regularly disinfect your items and surfaces, such as your phone, credit/debit cards, and other items that come in contact to public surfaces.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, and eyes as much as possible.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Keep away from others who are sick.
If you are concerned about coming in for your scheduled reservation, please call and we will reschedule you with no fees incurred. We can also try to accommodate after hours reservations as well.
Thank you in advance for being a valued guest and committing to maintain the health and safety of our community.
Thairapy Lounge Salon