New Health + Safety Guidelines
That’s right! We’re back and excited to see you.
We have made a few changes to better take care of you and our staff.
Please take a moment to read the following policies.
Salon Spa Health & Safety
Thairapy Lounge Salon is pleased to announce that our doors reopened on June 1st . We are excited to welcome our salon and spa guests back! Though you will experience some changes, we are striving to make your experience with us feel as relaxing as you remember. Some things may look a little different, but rest assured that Your Safety is our #1 Priority!
If you are trying to book an appointment you can book online by clicking here or by calling the salon at 405-608-6865. Please be advised that since we will be operating with limited staff you may need to leave a voicemail and one of our Thairapist’s will call you back shortly.
At Thairapy Lounge Salon you can expect to see our staff going the extra mile cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often, including door knobs, phones, salon chairs, bathrooms and more throughout the facility as well as the tools we use to perform services.
We are also updating all our client forms to digital format. If you are receiving a service that requires waiver forms, these forms will be sent prior to your appointment. Please make sure to have these submitted prior to your arrival.
Upon arrival at the salon for your appointment your Thairapist or Guest Concierge will anxiously be waiting for your arrival and will greet you outside when you arrive. If no staff member is outside when you arrive, please remain outside and one of our staff will be with you momentarily. Your safety and comfort is our #1 concern.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions regarding your upcoming appointment. And make sure to follow us on all social platforms as well as keep an eye out for our email updates!
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
AS OF November 1ST, HERE ARE THE APPOINTMENT GUIDELINES AT THAIRAPY LOUNGE SALON
- Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms & all employees and guests will receive a temperature check prior to entering premises. Any employee or guest with a temperature above 100.4 will be sent home or requested to reschedule at a later date.
- Guests will be served by appointment only. This means only those receiving services or making a retail purchase will be allowed in the salon. Please do not bring other family members to your appointment unless they are receiving a service. We will continue to be open 7 days a week to serve all your beauty needs. Some hours may vary by day.
- Employees will wear protective face masks. We highly recommend all guests bring and wear their own mask during their appointment time. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you upon request. We are currently abiding by Oklahoma City mask mandates. You can view the OKC mandate here.
- Every guest will be expected to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the salon company. We highly recommend all guests visit our hand-washing station located in our nail area.
- The number of guests on premises will be limited in an effort to maintain social distancing. No more than 10 guests will be permitted on the salon floor at a time. Please keep yourself distanced 6ft from other salon guests during your time in the salon.
- If the salon is at capacity, guests will be able to wait outside in our breezeway (socially distanced) or in your car. If you have any shopping needs, please let our guest concierge know so we can assist you in your purchase.
- We will temporarily be pausing our beverage service. Please feel free to bring a beverage with you to your appointment.
- All Stations and seating will be at least six feet apart.
- All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized & clean/sanitized capes and smocks will be used for each guest as usual.
- Doors and exits will be sanitized after every guest.